Use this form (Form F16) to make an application for approval of an enterprise agreement (other than a greenfields agreement) with the Fair Work Commission.
This form and any supporting information should be lodged within 14 days of the agreement being made.
You can use the online application form in our new online lodgment service to fill in and lodge your application. You can also attach any supporting documents (including the Form F17) and information through the new online lodgment service.
To complete your application, you will need:
- all the information required to fill in Form F16 (application for approval of an enterprise agreement)
- a completed Form F17 (employer's declaration in support)
- a copy of the notice of employee representational rights that was given to employees during bargaining
- a correctly signed copy of the agreement
- copies of any materials given to employees
- any other supporting material, including documents referred to in your application
Use our new online application form
We've built an easier way for you to fill in and lodge forms with us. Form F16 is the only one available this way right now, but we'll be adding others soon.
To use the new form, just click the button and follow the prompts to set up an account and get started.
Once you've finished lodging your application please tell us how we did by emailing us at email@example.com. We're working on improvements all the time, and any feedback you give us can help us do better.
If you want to use a Word or PDF version of the form instead, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send it to you.
Benefits of using the online application form
The new online form is a quick and easy way to fill out and lodge your application.
Now you can:
- save applications while you're working on them so you can come back and finish them later
- see when important information has been left out or seems wrong
- save time with prefilled information from your profile
- access all your applications from one account
- see your complete history of previous applications at any time.
We're working on improvements all the time, and any feedback you give us can help us do better. Please send suggestions or feedback to email@example.com.
The process for approval of enterprise agreement applications
Find out how to prepare and lodge your application, and what happens next, by reading about the process for Making an agreement.
Where to get help
For help filling in our new online Form F16 or using our new online lodgment service contact the Commission’s Agreements Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can call us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, on 1300 799 675.
You can also email us at our office in your capital city.
Members of registered organisations such as unions and business associations may be able to access legal advice by contacting their organisation directly.