Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates & advice
The Fair Work Commission’s ongoing focus is to ensure a safe environment for our clients and staff so we can continue to deliver services to the community.
Our counters are closed, but we’re still operating. Please do not attend our offices unless a Commission Member specifically requests you to.
Find out more: Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates & advice
The Sydney office is located:
- 10 minutes walk from Museum, St James and Kings Cross Stations
- 15 minutes walk from Town Hall Station
Buses run along William Street and there are bus stops within a block (2–3 minutes walk) of our location.
Casual paid car parking is available at 80 William Street.
Parking stations are also available at:
- Secure Parking
- 70 Riley Street, East Sydney, 02 8912 4900
- 100 William Street, East Sydney, 02 8912 4900
- Domain Car Park
- St Marys Road, Sydney, 02 9232 6165
- Enacon Parking
- Cook and Phillip Park, 02 9380 8850
|Hearings in Newcastle are held at:
||Level 3, 237 Wharf Road, Newcastle, NSW, 2300
For assistance with lodgment of applications and other enquiries, please contact the Sydney office.