See Fair Work Act 2009 ss.595 and 789GV
The Fair Work Commission may deal with a dispute about the operation of Part 6-4C of the Fair Work Act by:
- mediation or conciliation conducted by a Commission Member (helping parties to agree on how to resolve the dispute)
- a Commission Member making a recommendation or expressing an opinion
- a Commission Member arbitrating.
The Commission may make any of the following orders in dealing with a dispute under Part 6-4C:
- an order that the Commission considers desirable to give effect to a jobkeeper enabling direction
- an order setting aside a jobkeeper enabling direction
- an order setting aside a jobkeeper enabling direction and substituting a different jobkeeper enabling direction
- any other order that the Commission considers appropriate.
Although the Commission can continue to deal with disputes about the operation of Part 6-4C after 28 September 2020, the Commission must not make an order giving effect to a jobkeeper direction or substituting a different jobkeeper direction on or after 28 September 2020 (and any order giving effect to a jobkeeper direction ceases to have effect at the start of 28 September 2020).
 Coronavirus Economic Response Package Omnibus (Measures No.2) Act 2020, Part 2 of Schedule 1.
 Fair Work Act s.789GV.