Significant cases on the Fair Work Commission's website
The Fair Work Commission's website provides access to dedicated websites for major cases before the Commission (and its predecessors Fair Work Australia and the Australian Industrial Relations Commission).
The sites provide links to a wide range of case information including applications, decisions, orders and transcripts.
Current major cases
Previous major cases
- Equal Remuneration Case 2010–12
- Common Rule Awards in Victoria 2004–2006
- Family Provisions Case 2003–2005
- Redundancy Case 2002–2004
- Safety Net Reviews—2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Wages & Allowances Reviews—2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
You can also go to:
- the Cases section of the Sir Richard Kirby Archives site
- a list of National Wage Case & Safety Net Review decisions—from 1985